(1) Materials Covered in Class Sample: Water Category Breath, Whisky Category Breath, Coffee Category Breath
Notes: Practiced and smooth. Great info in the introductions.
(2) Demonstrated Subject Knowledge: Excellent
Notes: Clear set up and instructions. You have a great way of explaining the techniques.
(3) Tone / Voice: Always clear / steady
Notes: Changing your tone helps the student know where they are in each inhale and exhale, great job.
(4) Counting: Excellent
Notes: Your tempo is good. Steady.
(5) Rhythm / Pace: Good
Notes: Well paced to allow for appropriate inhales and exhales.
(6) Teacher Energy: Excellent
Notes: Personable and motivating. Calm and pleasant voice. Professional.
(7) Professionalism: Pro sessions
Notes: Well done, amazing coaching. Great job in creating a warm welcoming background. Great job maintaining eye contact.
(8) Vocal Volume: Excellent
Notes: Clear projection. Great voice and vibe for this kind of work, well done, start coaching today!